Every European country is more or less distinguished by its’ cultural tradition, history traps and overall economic situation. What’s about their local business tradition and environment?
Here we press green button and proudly admit that Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia have business-friendly environment and are extremely fast with the business development. This tour will mostly focus on the field of business and real local success stories. It is comprised from perfectly planned sightseeing tours at each destination and powerful meet-ups with the inspiring people, who had an effect on others’ lives, reshape of the local market and increase of country’s economy. Moreover, you will visit an important place for the whole Baltic region: Stockholm school of Economics in Riga. This is there the best economists come from. Enrich your knowledge and get inspired by the brightest people of the Baltic states.
- Charming sites of Lithuanian capital Vilnius
- The former jewish ghetto in the middle of the Old Town
- Meeting with the representative from a company “Invest Lithuania”
- Practical business seminar with globally known international company based in Lithuania
- Lithuanian success story
- The glory of the hanseatic Riga - sightseeing the Old Town
- A guided tour through the legendary district of Riga - Art Nouveau
- Visit to the Stockholm school of Economics in Riga
- Attendance to the business lecture at the university
- Getaway to the picturesque Gauja’s national park
- Valgeranna adventure park on the shore of the Baltic Sea
- Guided tour in the Tallinn’s Old Town
- Success story from the heart of Skype inventor
- Last minute shopping.