No doubts, 2015 is the year to visit the Baltic States. It is not just our suggestion as the most popular travelling guide Lonely Planet features Lithuania as a must-see spot for every globetrotter. Latvia hit the first place of the same list last year.
Baltics is a highly special area for being a still undiscovered spot by the great majority of travellers. Furthermore, it is a simply perfect example of the national journey from the shackles of the Soviet Union towards the modern West. This universal tour has something to offer to everyone. We kindly invite you to spend a week in the fresh and captivating environment: getting through the traps of the history and local legends, meeting open-minded people of the Baltics and plunging into the peculiar beauty of the cultural, historical and natural heritage.
- 3 countries: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- Three delightful and diverse capital cities
- More than 400 year old Vilnius University
- Insular gothic castle in the middle of a lake in Trakai
- Hill of 100,00 Crosses
- Magnificent architectural masterpiece of Rundale’s Palace
- Precise beauty of the Art Nouveau district
- Ethnographic Open-air Museum of Latvia
- Home for the hilly river banks and sandy caves - Gauja National Park
- The Museum of Modern Art in Tallinn - KUMU
- Tallinn Song Festival’s Grounds
- Summer capital of Estonia - Pärnu