Embrace yourself with the engaging experience! Take a round-trip in the Baltic States and witness the uniqueness and the beauty of the whole region! Bricked castles full with historical echo, exclusive architectural sites, original cultural traditions are awaiting for you.
Here you will face with the breath taking natural surroundings which you might have seen in the fairy tales only. Find yourself in these yet unfolded countries and follow the path of the history stepping out the medieval age to the picturesque cityscapes and contemporary modernity. This tour offers the perfect balance of the best things an area of the Baltic States has to propose.
- Round-trip within three countries: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- Glorious symphony of the old European capitals
- Hundreds of years old architectural assembles
- Touch of the Art Nouveau luxury in Riga
- Ethnographic Open-air Museum of Latvia
- Cozy Estonian summer resort of Pärnu
- Lively academic town of Estonia - Tartu
- Gauja’s National Park in Latvia with several hidden castles
- Peaceful tour in the Hill of Crosses
- Atmospheric Karaite community center of Trakai
- Time travel to the past at Rundale’s Palace