Baltic countries are situated in the plains. So, do not expect even a bit higher hills. Nevertheless, this is a land of water and wonderful landscapes. This area if rich with lively rivers, streams and springs, picturesque lakes, mysterious marshes, lagoons and, of course, Baltic Sea with wide and sandy beaches.
We propose you a special opportunity to escape into the nature. Do not imagine it as something close to the boring walk on the forest pathways. This 10 day tour includes a broad variety of natural reserves and parks, forgotten wetlands, old and secluded fishermen villages, lonely lighthouses, shifting sand dunes, sandy slopes facing the sea, colourful gardens, hidden palaces and castles. Moreover, Baltic States have an endless list of breath-taking activities for you to try out. Do not think, just go green in the Baltics!
- Baltic shelter for nature: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- Extravagant Old Town of Vilnius
- Open-air Contemporary Art Museum - Europe Park
- Incredibly beautiful Ethnographic National Park of Aukštaitija
- The Ancient Beekeeping Museum
- Historical Park of Trakai
- The Curonian Spit - a true miracle of the nature
- The glory of Riga’s Art Nouveau style
- Ethnographic Open-air Museum in Latvia
- Home for two castles - Gauja National Park in Latvia
- Coastal Lahemaa’s National Park in Estonia
- Inspiring and puzzling Tallinn’s Old Town
- The Kadriorg Park - the best urban park in Estonia