Brief Route in The Baltic States
Some people say that travelling in a group wears them out. Then, forget about it! Once your plane lands and you pick up the luggage, leave an airport without any worry, because in a parking lot you will find a car waiting for you. Be ready for challenges!
Take a challenge and travel the Baltic States on your own. Forget the tiring journeys on a bus, sleepy guiding monologues, strict timetable and the endless rush. There are a dozen of marvelous places to explore off the popular touristic path, revealing the true beauty of a region.Discover three lovely capitals of the Baltic States at your own pace, following our carefully planned advisory route. It is simply the best way to touch the essence of the travelling.
- Three countries: Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- Three magnificent Old Towns of various architectural styles
- Gothic insular castle of Trakai
- Delicious cuisine of Karaite community in Trakai
- Hill of Crosses – special spiritual wonder
- Inspiringly delightful Rundale’s Palace
- Art Nouveau masterpieces in Riga
- Authentic Ethnographic Open-air Museum in Latvia
- Latvian Oldest national park – Gauja
- A vibrant town of Pärnu in Estonia
- The museum of modern art in Tallinn – KUMU