Nordic Flavours of Europe
Pay a long awaited visit to the North Eastern corner of Europe. You may compare it to the Southern capitals, but Nordic sights and atmosphere are obviously extraordinary.
Three greatly spectacular capitals of this tour are simply the jewels of the Baltic Sea. They will make wonder even those, who are hard to impress. This tour will give you a remarkable opportunity to feel the vibes of the contemporary beautiful Helsinki, indulge with the scenic city scape of Tallinn and the undying luxury of the poetic Saint Petersburg. Baltic Breeze has tailored this special tour for anyone, who is willing to find out the contrasts of the North tasting a dozen of cultural,historical and legendary flavours. Spend 8 days in Estonia, Finland and Russia disclosing the great secrets.
- Three Nordic countries; Estonia, Finland, Russia
- Majestic capitals among the Baltic Sea
- Symbolic Sibelius Monument in Helsinki
- So popular Church in the Rock in Helsinki
- Typical rural town of Finland – Poorvo
- Memorable ferry boat trip through the Baltic Sea
- Ethnographic Open-air Museum of Estonia
- Huge Tallinn Song Festival’s Grounds
- Mind-blowingly beautiful Winter Palace
- Hermitage Art Museum in St. Petersburg
- Insanely beautiful Peterhof residence in Russia