The Baltics & Saint Petersburg
Adding up Saint Petersburg to the classical Baltics tour means that it will be an extraordinary journey and stunning experience among your travelling memories.
This tour is divided into two parts: within the first 6 days you will taste your main course of a trip, getting to know Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We aim to show you the very best of all three countries, wandering around their natural parks and sanctuaries, visiting open-air museums, being introduced to the ethnographic culture, indulging with prosperous and adorable cities as well as revealing the secrets of this region. Saint Petersburg will indeed be a cherry on a top of a cake. It is the fourth biggest city in the world and it amazes with the perfect planning, astounding architectural masterpieces, vivid atmosphere and a royal taste of the Russian Empire’s glory.
- Four historically interconnected countries: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia
- Wonderful diversity of the major Eastern European cities
- Significant center of Lithuanian history – Trakai
- John Paul’s II beloved Hill of Crosses
- Picturesque palace of Rundale
- Busy Art Nouveau district in Riga
- Very specific Ethnographic Museum of Latvia
- Hidden wonders of Gauja’s National Park
- Spacious Tallinn Song Festival’s grounds
- Peaceful Kadriorg park
- Never aging glory of Saint Petersburg
- One of greatest art museums in the world – Hermitage
- Delightful and charming Peterhof residence